Dr. Harder is a Kansas native, having grown up in Newton, KS. He attended Bethel College and graduated with a degree in business administration. After graduation he worked in the medical industry for a pharmaceutical company while pursuing a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Wichita State University. As he finished the MBA, he worked for a local company owned by his father-in-law. These experiences planted a seed for him to become a physician. After two years of pre-med classes, four years of medical school and three years of residency at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, he opened Harder Family Practice in 2003.
- BS, Business Administration, Bethel College
- MBA, Wichita State University
- Medical School: University of Health Science in Kansas City, MO
Licenses, Memberships and Certifications
- Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
- Clinical Instructor for KU School of Medicine
Just for fun...
Dr. Harder enjoys eating out, movies, and family vacations. He follows the NFL, college basketball (WSU, KU) and the KC Royals. He likes to workout at home and the YMCA.