Lisa, while originally from Louisiana, has lived in Kansas most of her life. After getting her Bachelor of Nursing from Southwestern College, she worked in geriatric care and cardiology in Wichita. While working as a nurse, she completed her Master of Nursing to become an APRN. She began working at Harder Family Practice in 2012 until 2016. She worked in wound care for 2 years before returning to Augusta in November 2018. She has a background in geriatric healthcare, wound care, and cardiology.
- Associates in Nursing at Louisiana State University
- Bachelor’s in Nursing at Southwestern College
- Master’s in Nursing at Liberty University
Licences, Memberships and Certifications
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- American Nursing Credentialing Center
- Kansas State Board of Nursing
Just for fun...
Lisa loves to take care of her bulldog, Jax, hang out with her husband and her two daughters, kick it poolside with her friends, and to play golf.